Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 5 Minutes
Yeild: 4 Pancakes
Cook Temp: Medium
- 1 Ripe Banana (Mashed)
- 2 Eggs
1 Scoop Protein Powder*
1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
*I use plant based Vanilla Protein Powder, however you should be able to use your favorite protein powder in non-flavored, vanilla, or chocoate.
- Ground Flax seed for a great dose of clean Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Chia Seeds for a Super Boost of Protein
- Raisins for a great kick of Iron
- Chocolate Chips for a Sweet Twist
- Blueberries for an Antioxidant Power Punch
- Other Fresh Fruit
- Chopped Nuts for Healthy Fats and Protein
- Fresh Whipped Coconut Cream
- Fresh Fruit
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Nothing, Because they taste great already!
- In a mixer, Combine Mashed banana, Eggs, Protein Powder, and Vanilla Extract
- Blend until Smooth
- Stir in any additives of your choosing
- Heat some cooking oil of your choice in a pan over medium heat
- Pour pancake better to desired size and cook until you see bubbles forming on the top
- Turn pancake over and continue cooking until second side is golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of toppings!